2 onions finely chopped
1 cup small mushroom sliced
6 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons chopped fresh herb of choice
1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
4 tablespoons chopped parsley
½ cup finely chopped celery
3 tablespoons cream
2 apples chopped small
½ cup walnuts chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1. Fry the onion in the olive oil until golden brown. Remove from the pan.
2. Fry the mushrooms until lightly browned.
3. Mix the onions, mushrooms, breadcrumbs, celery, apples, walnuts, herbs, parsley and cream together.
4. Season well with salt and pepper and stuff into large cavity of turkey or chicken.
5. Close using a metal skewer or tooth picks.