EATING DELICIOUSLY FOR A HEALTHY GUT
In this class we will produce an array of dishes that are not only delicious but also good for your gut while Nutritional Therapist, Jeannette Hyde, talks you through how to eat to achieve optimal gut health.
We now know that having a healthy gut microbiome is critical to your overall health and that a healthy gut doesn’t just keep weight and digestive symptoms down, mood and energy up, it is also linked to healthy skin and an improved immune system. When you feed your gut bacteria the right food, you should feel fantastic, physically and mentally.
Jeannette is a London-based practising Registered Nutritional Therapist (BSc mBANT, CNHC) who specialises in helping people improve digestive symptoms, skin, mood, memory and immune system, through her innovative gut diet approach. The welcome side effect of this work for many is weight loss. She is author of The Gut Makeover and The Gut Makeover Recipe Book which have reached thousands of people across the world with improved health for many.
After a welcome snack of seasonal crudités and dips, olives and a glass of organic red wine you will learn to cook nutrient dense meals made from seasonal and local ingredients, before sitting down to enjoy the food together as a group accompanied by wine whilst Jeannette answers any questions you may have.
You Will Learn How To Make
- kimchi (to take home with you)
- Jerusalem artichoke soup with a nut and seed topping
- bitter salad leaves with an anchovy dressing
- a delicious mixed pulse salad also featuring leeks, garlic and olive oil
- chopped market salad full of delicious seasonal veg, fruit, nuts and seeds
- a kefir dressing and a good vinaigrette – both chock a block full of garlic and olive oil
- chocolate olive oil mousse served with coffee
- La Fromagerie unpasteurised blue cheese with red grapes – to enjoy eating and not making!
- At Cookery School London
near Oxford Circus
- Learn about the importance of a healthy gut
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, high quality, organic ingredients
- You will never wash up - we take care of that for you always!