In our popular bread making class you will knead, pummel and stretch your way to the perfect loaf. We will introduce you to a range of flours from Shipton Mill and you will learn about using fresh and dried yeast to make a variety of doughs for different types of bread. Once you have learned these basic doughs you can experiment at home with different shapes and adding extra flavours to them.
At the end of the lesson you will get to enjoy tasting all the freshly baked breads you have made. And you will leave the class with a bag of dough and plenty of new skills to take home to your own kitchen.
You Will Learn To Make
- a basic white loaf
- rustic white rolls
- pitta bread
- a beautiful Italian focaccia
- granary bread and rolls
- cinnamon rolls
- Chelsea buns
- chollah bread – a traditional enriched Jewish bread
- At Cookery School London
near Oxford Circus
- Learn how to bake beautiful bread and learn how easy it can be
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, high quality, mostly organic ingredients
- Receive an emailed pack of the recipes you made during the class
- No washing up – we take care of that for you!