FRENCH BREAKFAST PASTRIES
Join us to learn to make croissants and brioche, using traditional techniques and delicious organic butter. These two classic dough recipes can take years to perfect but are both very versatile and can be extended to a number of recipes. You will learn how to produce wonderful buttery croissants, pains au chocolat, pains aux raisins and brioche.
After seeing how to make and shape the doughs you will make your own croissant dough to take home and use at your leisure. Impress your friends and family with wonderful fresh, homemade French breakfast pastries!
You Will Learn To Make
- Pain au chocolat
- Pain aux raisins
- Confectioners custard
- At Cookery School London
near Oxford Circus
- Take home new found pastry making skills and don’t forget that croissants can be made in advance and frozen!
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, best possible ingredients - organic where possible
- Receive an emailed pack of the recipes you made during the class
- No washing up – we take care of that for you!