If you are looking for a brilliant alternative Christmas party idea, look no further! Our corporate Christmas party events Combine Christmas dinner with a fun team-building activity. This makes for a memorable and original occasion, providing a deliciously festive year-end treat.
All our events are relaxed and informal but very structured so that they run like clockwork.
After a welcome drink and nibbles, you will divide into groups to start making your own festive dinner under the supervision of our experienced and friendly teachers. What’s more, all our Christmas party events end with a feast of the group’s making. They are served to you by our staff and accompanied by specially selected organic wines. We are also happy to make our events low or no alcohol and provide some great alternative soft drinks if you’d like.
For a flavour of our events, have a look at the following video HERE.
In addition to the below packages, we offer two add-on packages: Firstly, wine tasting. Secondly, chocolate making. These would add an extra 1.5 hours to your event and cost £65 plus VAT per person.
Online Christmas Parties
We also offer online Christmas Parties for corporates. Find out more here.
Gold Christmas party Package - £180 pp plus VAT
Four-hour package includes the following:
Attendees work together to prepare a luxury three-course meal for the group. Following this, everyone enjoys some coffee, tea and petits fours
- Guests arrive at Cookery School to a glass of fizz or mulled wine and nibbles. Then everyone splits into teams to create your bespoke menu
- Sit down at linen clad restaurant-style tables to enjoy your dinner. This is served by the Cookery School staff along with a selection of specially matched organic wines
- Dessert wine will be served
- Enjoy pulling Christmas party crackers with your meal
- Relax at the end of your meal with teas, coffees and petits fours (also made by you)
- Additionally, you can add a festive cheese board to share and home made crackers for £10 per head
Silver Christmas party Package - £150 pp plus VAT
Three hour event includes the following:
Attendees work together to prepare a luxury three-course meal for the group
- Upon arrival at Cookery School, attendees are welcomed with a glass of wine and nibbles. For an extra £12 per head, we can offer a glass of fizz instead of wine on arrival
- The whole group sits down to an informal lunch/dinner, enjoying the meal they have prepared themselves. This is served to them by Cookery School staff, with a selection of matched organic wines
Wine tasting add on - £65 pp plus VAT
Adds an extra 1.5 hours to your event
- Our wine expert joins your session to do the wine tasting
- We will tailor the tasting to your team. Therefore, if there is a specific area of wine you want to know about, please do let us know.
- For a general introduction to wine, we usually select several wines to taste, some of which will be used to taste against the menu you have chosen
Chocolate add on - £65 pp plus VAT
Adds an extra 1.5 hours to your event
- The group all taste and compare a variety of high quality chocolate. Furthermore, they will learn how to temper chocolate, make chocolate discs, white truffles, milk truffles and dark truffles. All while using wonderful Original Beans chocolate.
- The session is great fun and off course, everyone gets to take home their own box of Cookery School chocolates
- High quality, sustainable, primarily organic and locally sourced ingredients.
- Energy efficient kitchens.
- 20 years of experience in running events.
- Informal but highly structured events that run like clockwork.
- Menus tailored to suit the preferences and dietary requirements of the group.
- We can accommodate up to 50 people.
- High staff to guest ratio.
- Every event incorporates challenging techniques.
- Each attendee will receive a recipe pack.
- Add a welcome cocktail or cheeseboard to your menu (please ask for details).