A VEGAN WINTER
Our winter vegan cooking class aims to show how good, wholesome and filling a plant-based diet can be. We searched around the world and found a medley of vegan dishes to tickle your palate and make you feel that your daily vegan meals can easily be more varied and remain nutritionally balanced.
You will learn not only how to cook delicious vegan food that does not compromise on flavour but also how to make sure it is nutritionally balanced, using real ingredients such as pulses, grains and vegetables. We only use natural and additive-free ingredients as we don’t believe in using unnatural substitute ingredients.
At the end of the class you will sit down to enjoy the food you have made, served with vegan wine.
You will learn to make:
- wild mushroom risotto – using homemade vegetable stock
- ribollita (chunky vegetable and bean soup)
- carrot & chickpea fritters
- roast aubergine and herb filled filo parcels
- homemade flatbread with dukkah, hummus, muhummara and aubergine dips
- apple, pear & quince crumble
At the moment we don't have any scheduled dates for this class.
Take a look at our full list of upcoming classes to find something you'd like to try.
- Learn to make a variety of vegan dishes
- Learn how to create a balanced vegan diet
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, high quality, organic ingredients
- You will never wash up - we take care of that for you always!