In this sauce cooking class you will master an area of cooking that is often considered tricky. You will learn that with just a few simple ingredients you can make a variety of classic savoury and sweet sauces that can be used as they are or as the starting point for plenty of exciting dishes, such as using your bechamel to make macaroni and cheese.
At the end of the session the class will sit down together to feast on delicious dishes made using your sauces along with a glass of wine. You will take home all the recipes and the confidence to be able to cook these fantastic base sauces on your own at home.
You Will Learn To Make
- confectioner’s custard
- crème Anglaise
- a rich chocolate sauce
- tomato sauce
- puttanesca sauce
- béchamel sauce
- sauce Béarnaise
- sauce Hollandaise
- a red wine reduction
- an aioli (from your base sauce – mayonnaise)
- a beurre blanc
- green salsa
- classic pesto
- At Cookery School London
near Oxford Circus
- You will learn how to cook a range of sweet and savoury sauces
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, high quality, organic ingredients
- You will never wash up - we take care of that for you always!