A FLAVOUR OF THE MIDDLE EAST
During our popular Middle Eastern cooking class, you will enjoy learning about the soft spices and fragrant aromas of the Middle East. You will learn new techniques and lots of recipes starting with an introduction to bread making. Then we will work on a variety of delicious mezze and finish with baking a cake.
At the beginning of your day we will welcome you with a Cookery School breakfast. At the end of the class we will gather together to enjoy the meal you have created. Matched wines and coffee or tea will be available.
You Will Learn To Cook
- pitta bread
- aubergine and tomato salad
- grilled fish chermoula
- a traditional chicken tagine flavoured with spices, herbs, nuts and seeds
- caramelised onion cous cous
- cardamom and rosewater ice cream
- ravani or bassbousa – Middle Eastern semolina cake
- At Cookery School London
near Oxford Circus
- You will learn a whole range of new skills to enable you to recreate this meal at home again
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, best possible ingredients – organic where possible
- You will never wash up – we take care of that for you always!