MEAT FREE MONDAY – VEGAN
This class aims to show how good vegan food can be. Using a good, rich tomato sauce that ought to be stock in trade of the vegan kitchen a range of different dishes are made but with completely different flavours emanating from one base sauce. In addition you will learn a few new dishes to tickle your palate and make you feel that you daily meals can easily be more varied.
You will learn to make:
- Pasta arrabiata
- Pasta puttanesca
- Chilli con beans with brown basmati and wild rice
- Build your own pizza of choice
- Risotto primavera
- Chocolate sorbet
- Learn to make a variety of vegan Meat Free Monday dishes
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, high quality, organic ingredients
- You will never wash up - we take care of that for you always!