SUNDAY ROAST – PORK
There’s nothing quite like gathering family or friends and enjoying a proper home cooked roast, is there? In this cooking class, you will enjoy a morning whipping up the ultimate Sunday lunch and you will see how easy it is to make such a delicious meal.
You will be welcomed with a Cookery School breakfast on arrival before you roll up your sleeves to start cooking a wonderful three course Sunday lunch. When all the cooking is done, you will sit down to enjoy the meal served to you with wonderful English wine. You will take home a raft of new culinary skills plus the recipes from the class to recreate at home.
You will learn to make
- watercress soup
- homemade granary rolls and homemade butter
- roast pork belly
- roast root vegetables
- roast potatoes
- apple sauce
- crispy crackling
- bread and butter pudding
- rhubarb compote
- whipped brandy cream
- At Cookery School London
near Oxford Circus
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home using the pack of cards that you will take home with you
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, high quality, organic ingredients
- You will never wash up – we take care of that for you.