SUNDAY ROAST – LAMB
There’s nothing quite like gathering family or friends and enjoying a proper home cooked roast, is there? In this cooking class, you will enjoy a morning whipping up the ultimate Sunday lunch and you will see how easy it is to make such a delicious meal.
You will be welcomed with a Cookery School breakfast on arrival before you roll up your sleeves to start cooking a wonderful three course Sunday lunch. When all the cooking is done, you will sit down to enjoy the meal served to you with wonderful English wine. You will take home a raft of new culinary skills to recreate at home.
You will learn to make
- roasted butternut squash soup
- homemade bread and homemade butter
- roast lamb with garlic and rosemary
- mint sauce
- roast potatoes and honey glazed carrots
- seasonal green vegetables
- steamed chocolate sponge pudding
- homemade custard
- chocolate sauce
- At Cookery School London
near Oxford Circus
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home
- Receive an emailed pack of the recipes you made during the class
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, high quality, organic ingredients
- You will never wash up – we take care of that for you.