Venture to the south of France without leaving London with our French Provencal cooking class. You’ll start the day with a traditional French breakfast before learning about the techniques, dishes and ingredients that define this region. You’ll master the basics of French cooking, which provides the perfect base for a wide range of additional dishes.
At the end of the session, you’ll sit down to a French feast, with regional French wines to accompany your meal.
You will learn to make :
- classic sauces and dips: anchoiade, tapenade, aioli and aubergine puree, as well as a proper vinaigrette, served with crudités
- pissaladiere – a traditional bread dough baked with anchovy and olive
- a traditional pistou soup
- catch of the day en papillotte served with Provencal vegetables
- a Provencal boeuf en daube
- tarte Tropezienne
- madeleines will be served with coffee and teas
- At Cookery School London
near Oxford Circus