CHRISTMAS BAKING FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Our baking classes are in high demand so we have added this one-off class where you will learn to make wonderful baked goods inspired by Christmas traditions around Europe. Wow your friends and family this Christmas with a bûche de Noël from France, Austrian kipferl, German stollen and those British classics – gingerbread men, mince pies and Christmas cake.
You will be welcomed with an aperitif and a substantial snack before rolling up your sleeves to start baking. Some cakes will be demonstrated and others will be hands-on. At the end of the class you will enjoy a baked feast and take home what you have made, so be sure to bring along a container to the lesson.
You will learn to make:
- a bûche de Noël (yule log)
- gingerbread men
- mince pies
- Christmas cake (demonstration)
- At Cookery School London
near Oxford Circus
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, high quality, organic ingredients
- You will never wash up - we take care of that for you!