If you are looking for unusual corporate team building events or client entertainment in a creative way, our range of carefully planned events could be just the ticket.
Our corporate cookery events are relaxed and informal but very structured so that they run like clockwork. All events are a fun and memorable way to reward your staff or entertain clients in a way that also encourages team bonding and collaboration. These are values that will go on to enrich your workplace well after the cooking has finished.
After a welcome drink and nibbles, you will divide into groups to start cooking, under the supervision of our experienced and friendly teachers. All our events round off with a feast of the group’s making, served to you by our staff and accompanied by specially selected organic wines. Few corporate events can promise such a delicious finish. Bon appétit!
Get a taste of our corporate events here.
Please note: for the month of December, all team building bookings are Christmas party packages.
Gold event - £170 per person plus VAT
- A four hour class, where attendees work together to prepare a pre-agreed, bespoke three-course meal for the group
- Upon arrival at Cookery School, attendees are welcomed with a glass of fizz and nibbles
- The kitchen is transformed into a restaurant-style setting with linen-clad tables and dimmed lights, changing the ambience of the commercial kitchen
- The whole group sits down to enjoy the meal they have prepared themselves, served by Cookery School staff, with a selection of carefully matched organic wines
- Post-meal teas and coffees are served along with petits fours, also made in the class
Silver event - £140 per person plus VAT
- A three hour class, where attendees work together to prepare a pre-agreed, bespoke three-course meal for the group
- Upon arrival at Cookery School, attendees are welcomed with a glass of wine and nibbles
- The whole group sits down to an informal lunch/dinner, enjoying the meal they have prepared themselves, served back to them by Cookery School staff, with a selection of organic wines
- High quality, sustainable, primarily organic and locally sourced ingredients
- Energy efficient kitchens
- 20 years of experience in running events
- Friendly and experienced chef tutors
- Informal but highly structured events that run like clockwork
- Menus tailored to suit the preferences and dietary requirements of the group
- We can accommodate up to 50 people
- High staff to student ratio
- Every event incorporates challenging techniques
- Each attendee will receive a recipe pack