Gather your closest friends and throw a unique birthday, hen or stag party here in our central London kitchens.
Instead of going out for dinner, why not bring your friends to cook together in a fun and relaxed environment? Perfect for a food-loving birthday boy or girl, bride or groom-to-be. You can select one of our packages below or we can create something totally bespoke for you. From gathering the hens to make your own chocolate wedding favours to herding the stags for a meat cooking class, we can create a private cooking party that is tailored to your exact preferences and dietary requirements.
Our general packages are listed below but if you have limited time or budget, do let us know and we will try to tailor something to suit.
3.5 hour party - £140 pp inc VAT
- A 3.5 hour class, where attendees work together to prepare a pre-agreed three-course meal for the group plus petits fours
- Upon arrival at Cookery School, attendees are welcomed with a glass of fizz and nibbles
- The whole group sits down at linen-clad tables in a restaurant-style setting to enjoy the meal they have prepared themselves, served by Cookery School staff, with a selection of carefully matched organic wines
- Post-meal teas and coffees are served along with the petits fours you have made
2.5 hour party - £110 pp inc VAT
- A 2.5 hour class, where attendees work together to prepare a pre-agreed two-course meal for the group
- Upon arrival at Cookery School, attendees are welcomed with a glass of wine and nibbles.
- The whole group sits down to an informal dinner served back to them by the Cookery School team, enjoying the meal they have prepared themselves along with organic wine
- High quality, sustainable, primarily organic and locally sourced ingredients
- Energy efficient kitchens
- 13 years of experience in running events
- Informal but highly structured events that run like clockwork
- Menus tailored to suit the preferences and dietary requirements of the group
- We can accommodate up to 50 people
- High staff to student ratio
- Every event incorporates challenging techniques
- Each attendee will take home a recipe pack