Showing the single result
Working in your own kitchen with kitchen equipment with which you are familiar, you will be able to acquire new skills required to produce a range of different dishes.
• Lessons are between one to three hours and you will produce a good deal of food to be able to share with friends and family after the class has been finished.
• In many cases you will produce a few meals that can be fridged or frozen to enjoy at a later date.
• When at Cookery School you would taste all that has been cooked and enjoy a meal yourself but not have one to share with those at home.
• Online classes will always be interactive as we believe that that is the only way to learn properly.
• Whilst cooking along, you will be able to ask questions so that we can address any difficulties that you may encounter.
• We have priced the classes so that you can enjoy excellent Cookery School teaching from one of our team members but at a lower price than if in our kitchens.
• We have made allowance too for the cost of ingredients that you will need to acquire yourself before the class.
• Before each class we will send out a Zoom link as well as a shopping list to make shopping as easy as possible for you.
• All recipes to be covered in the lesson will be sent out at the same time too.
• We will advise of any pre lesson preparation that needs to be done as well as equipment that you will need for your class.