VEGETARIAN SALADS & DRESSINGS
We have always encouraged people to eat less meat to minimise our impact on the environment so we are pleased that more and more people are keen to learn about vegetarian cooking. The vegetarian food we make is delicious in its own right and never a weak substitute for those that do not eat meat.
These delicious and substantial salads and dressings will become an important and healthy part of your repertoire. You will be welcomed with a snack to fuel you for the evening ahead. At the end of the class you will sit down to enjoy eating all that you have made with a glass of wine and have the opportunity to ask the teacher any questions.
This class can be taken as an individual class but is also part of our Essential Vegetarian Course so if you would like to take the whole course, then have a look at dates HERE.
You will learn to make:
- grilled lettuce salad with vegan Caesar dressing
- mixed pulse salad with lemon and olive oil
- seasonal chopped market salad with honey mustard dressing
- potato salad made with vegan mayonnaise
- mixed vegetable vinaigrette salad