THE ULTIMATE VEGETARIAN CHRISTMAS DINNER
Our vegetarian cooking classes have grown immensely in popularity this year so we have decided to create this one-off vegetarian Christmas cooking class.
Eliminate any panic in the kitchen this Christmas and join us to learn how to make a fabulous vegetarian feast that can be prepared in advance of the day. Spend the day with us and leave calm, cool and collected with some delicious Christmas goodies in tow at the end of the class.
Start the session with a delicious Cookery School breakfast before you start to cook. At the end of the cooking you will sit down for a fabulous Christmas lunch accompanied by delicious organic wine. We will chat about how to time your Christmas meal to perfection with our ‘to do’ list and pre Christmas lunch timetable, which will be invaluable when you cook your own meal on Christmas day.
You Will Learn To Make
- “faux gras” – extra special mushroom pate with brioche, served with a glass of tawny port
- vegetarian Wellington: puff pastry with a pulse, nut, vegetable & herb filling
- cranberry & orange sauce
- caramelised onion and port gravy
- roast potatoes & celeriac
- sprouts & chestnuts
- creamed spinach
- roasted squash with cinnamon & pistachio
- sticky toffee pudding
- mini mince pies
- At Cookery School London
near Oxford Circus
- You will leave us feeling confident to be able to replicate your Christmas dinner at home
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, high quality, organic ingredients
- You will never wash up - we take care of that for you always!