STEWS AND CASSEROLES
Learn to make stews & casseroles and master the techniques for making simple but outstanding dishes. You will be amazed by how many dishes are based on the principle of a basic stew and once you have made a good stew you can extend this knowledge to many other dishes so that suddenly a range of apparently difficult recipes will seem very accessible.
To go with your stews you’ll cook perfect rice and delicious Italian polenta to soak up the fantastic flavours. We will also whizz up delicious dumplings. You will then sit down to taste everything you have made and recap everything you have learned. By the end of the session you will have mastered all the skills you need to be able to make any stew or casserole easily at home.
In this class you will master:
- a classic Bolognese sauce made with ground beef
- a Moroccan lamb tagine
- an Italian chicken cacciatore
- a French beef Bourguignon
- a traditional chicken casserole
- a vegetarian mixed bean ragout
- At Cookery School London
near Oxford Circus
- Learn how easy it is to make a good stew. It can be extended to making a whole range of stews from around the world. Learning that lasts!
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, best possible ingredients – organic where possible
- Receive an emailed pack of the recipes you made during the class
- No washing up – we take care of that for you!