Competition Terms & Conditions
By entering this competition you are agreeing to our terms and conditions of entry listed here.
1. When you click through from our database reconfirmation email we will automatically enter you into the competition.
2. There are fifteen prizes on offer and fifteen winners will be selected at random. The prizes are:
Wusthof knife block and set of knives
Magimix Le Mini
Cake Making & Decorating
Kitchen Aid hand beater set
Squires’s Kitchen sugar florist paste
Fisher and Paykel 50 bottle wine cabinet
Vintage Roots wine
Fisher and Paykel The BergHOFF casserole pans (including a 24cm frying pan with detachable handle, 24cm square grill pan with detachable handle, 24cm covered sautepan with detachable handle and 32cm covered Chinese wok)
Microplane On Mass
1 x Premium Classic Zester in Red
1 x Gourmet Series Coarse in Red
1 x Gourmet Series Extra Coarse in Red
1 x Gourmet Series Ribbon in Red
1 x Gourmet Series Large Shaver in Red
Healthy Gut Hamper
Justine Pattison ‘s The Healthy Gut Handbook
Rosle garlic press
Hasbean box of coffee
Original Beans Stories of Cacao packs x 5
Salter waterproof scales
Shipton Mill bags of organic flour
Shipton Mill Handful of Flour book
Jenny Linford‘s The Missing Ingredient
Lantex Cookery School apron customised with winner’s name on it
Steenbergs extracts and rose water
A Baker’s Paradise
Dan Lepard‘s The Handmade Loaf
Bakery Bits handmade black walnut lame (right-handed)
Shipton Mill bags of organic flour
Paul A Young Fine Chocolates Selection
Adventures with Chocolate: 80 Sensational Recipes
Sensational Chocolate: 50 Celebrities Share 60 Recipes
Box of chocolates
The True Food of Spain
Brindisa arbequina extra virgin olive oil 1 litre
Valdespino Sherry vinegar 25cl
Ortiz anchovy fillets 47.5g
Calasparra paella rice 500g
Santo Domingo agridulce smoked paprika 75g
Brindisa saffron stamens 0.5g
Flash in the Pan
ICTC frying pan
Sole of Discretion fish box
Cool Chile gift set of salsas and sauces
Sushi & Sparkles
Kimiko Barber‘s Sushi: Taste & Technique
Nyetimber magnum of English sparkling wine
Variety is the Spice of Life
Rhug Estate organic leg of lamb
Delphis home starter cleaning kit
Seasoned Pioneers 3 month subscription
3. The Promoter of the competition is Cookery School Limited.
4. Closing date for the competition is 23.59pm 20th May 2018.
5. No purchase is necessary and there will be no charge for entering the competition.
6. The competition is open to everyone over the age of 18. Persons under the age of 18 must obtain the permission of their parent or guardian before entering the competition. Proof of such permission must be provided to the Promoter on request.
7. Only one entry is permitted per person. Each prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
8. The winners will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received by the closing date of 23.59pm 20th May 2018.
9. Winners will be asked to collect prizes from our Central London premises (Cookery School at little Portland Street) or in some instances we can post prizes to a UK address. Prizes not collected within three months of winner notification may be forfeited.
10. The fifteen prize winners will be contacted using the email address in our database within 14 days of the competition closing. In the event that any winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the corresponding prize to an alternative winner.
11. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Each winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of a prize.
12. The Promoter may substitute any prize for an item of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original item is unavailable.
13. By entering the competition, entrants agree that if they win they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
14. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
15. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the competition, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
17. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes and shall not have any liability to any entrant or winner in connection with or arising out of the competition howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing in these terms & conditions shall operate so as to limit or exclude liability for personal injury or death caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
18. By entering the competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the competition. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of such decisions.