Competition Terms & Conditions
By entering this competition you are agreeing to our terms and conditions of entry listed here.
1. When you click through from our database reconfirmation email we will automatically enter you into the competition.
2. There is one prize on offer of a gold package team building event for up to 15 people. The winner will be selected at random.
3. The Promoter of the competition is Cookery School Limited.
4. Closing date for the competition is 23.59pm 20th May 2018.
5. No purchase is necessary and there will be no charge for entering the competition.
6. The competition is open to everyone over the age of 18. Persons under the age of 18 must obtain the permission of their parent or guardian before entering the competition. Proof of such permission must be provided to the Promoter on request.
7. Only one entry is permitted per person. Each prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
8. The winner will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received by the closing date of 23.59pm 20th May 2018.
9. The event will be held at our Central London premises (Cookery School at little Portland Street, 15B Little Portland Street, London, W1W 8BW).
10. The winner will be contacted using the email address in our database within 14 days of the competition closing. In the event that the winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the corresponding prize to an alternative winner.
11. The must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of a prize.
12. Additional people may be added to the event at the cost to the winner.
13. By entering the competition, entrants agree that if they win they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
14. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
15. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the competition, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
17. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes and shall not have any liability to any entrant or winner in connection with or arising out of the competition howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing in these terms & conditions shall operate so as to limit or exclude liability for personal injury or death caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
18. By entering the competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the competition. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of such decisions.