THE ULTIMATE VEGETARIAN CLASS
In our Ultimate Vegetarian cooking class the food is always delicious and never a weak substitute for those that do not eat meat. With more and more people seeing the benefit of being vegetarian or even flexitarian through taking part in initiatives like Meat-Free Monday, demand for our vegetarian cooking classes has increased. We have always encouraged people to eat less meat to minimise our impact on the environment so we are pleased to share with you some of our favourite veggie meals and offer inspiration. The meals we are cooking in this class are substantial, nutritious and many of them can be made in advance.
You will be welcomed with a light Cookery School breakfast when you arrive and at the end of the class you will sit together and enjoy the food that you have made.
You will learn to make
- cheddar and herb souffle
- spinach roulade
- mushroom pate with homemade granary rolls
- chickpea gnocchi served on a rich tomato sauce
- veggie lasagne
- aubergine in tomato sauce
- barley mushroom risotto
- bean burger with chilli sauce
- soft polenta and grilled polenta served with braised cavolo nero and a baked red pepper sauce
- You will leave us with a variety of skills necessary to understand how to cook a number of good vegetarian dishes
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, best possible ingredients – organic where possible
- You will never wash up – we take care of that for you!