You will leave our sausage making class having tasted sausages from around the world, learnt how to make the fillings, seasoned to perfection, and to fill and form different types of sausages. Throughout the class we use organic meat from British farms. Of course, our sausages have a high proportion of meat and absolutely no preservatives.
You will then learn how to fry and bake the sausages perfectly, to produce the tastiest of meals that will be eaten at the end of the lesson, with some delicious accompaniments and a beer.
You Will Learn To Make
- turkey sausages using a Mrs Beeton recipe for inspiration
- Italian beef sausages – flavoured with fennel and black pepper
- rare breed pork sausages
- boerewors – a spicy traditional South African sausage that forms an important part of any barbecue
- merguez – a beautiful North African cumin and chilli sausage
- caramelised onion gravy
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, high quality, organic ingredients
- You will never wash up – we take care of that for you always!