MEAT FREE MONDAY – GLOBAL FLAVOURS
In this class we decided to feature vibrant global flavours to excite taste buds. A series of dishes from around the world, that are easy to make and are filling, only requiring a salad of sorts to complement them, form the basis of this class.
You will learn to make:
- Homemade falafel with a tahini dressing
- Kimchi pancakes – with thanks to Chetanya Alexander
- Crispy mushroom tofu rolls – with thanks to Stefan Lind
- Tarka dal with naan – with thanks to Roopa Gulati
- Aubergine curry – with thanks to Kumud Shah
- Mushroom ragout with polenta
- Learn to make a variety of Meat Free Monday dishes
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, high quality, organic ingredients
- You will never wash up - we take care of that for you always!