MAKE YOUR OWN WEDDING CAKE
Join us for a full day of wedding cake decorating with a specialist cake designer and decorator. Fuel yourself with a CS breakfast before beginning this fabulous class.
You will be taken through the process of coating your tiered cake in buttercream, covering it with marzipan and sugar paste, and learn how to rod, stack and ribbon in preparing your cake ready for decorating.
You will be taught how to make sugarpaste roses and leaves as well as simple white blossoms and vines. These can be used in a posy topper. Hand piping techniques from candy striping, pearls and royal icing bows will be practised and other sugar and gilding techniques too.
You will have lots of time to practice and perfect your decorating skills and by the end of the class you will have decorated a tiered wedding cake that you can take home in a specially transportable box. This is very much a hands on class where you will be given insider tricks and secrets to achieve flawless results, so you can leave with the confidence and skills needed to make cakes in the future.
Photo credit: Victoria Glass
- You will learn the different methods and styles of cake making, designing and decorating
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, high quality, organic ingredients
- You will never wash up - we take care of that for you always!