GLUTEN FREE COOKING
Over the past years we have had a growing number of people ask us to do a gluten free cooking class so we developed this class where the gluten free food does not compromise on flavour. Recently we have done loads of experimenting with our classic recipes so that those who have found it tricky to cook wonderful gluten free food at home can learn how accessible it can be. We are steering away from the obvious gluten free foods, like salads and stews, and by substituting for gluten free ingredients we have come up with some wonderful surprises. Our gluten free food has no additives or nasty chemicals – this is real food!
The class starts with either a Cookery School breakfast or a welcome snack, all totally gluten free, of course! Once you have mastered all of the recipes, we will gather together around the Cookery School table to enjoy a gluten free feast with matched organic red and white wines. You will leave the gluten free cooking class with an improved repertoire of dishes and a pack of recipes you can replicate at home again and again.
Please note that whilst most ingredients we use are gluten free, a few ingredients may contain traces of gluten and we are not a gluten free kitchen so this course may not be suitable for people with severe coeliac disease.
You Will Learn To Make:
- A cheese soufflé
- Chickpea gnocchi baked on a tomato sauce with Parmesan topping
- Mushroom ragout with soft polenta
- Macaroni cheese
- Fish cakes with a spicy chilli sauce
- Pizza with a polenta base
- Chocolate sponge cake filled with whipped cream and sour cherries topped with ganache
- Upside down berry cupcake
- Chestnut cake
- You will learn how to cook a range of delicious gluten free dishes that taste wonderful and are free from chemical additives
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, high quality, organic ingredients
- You will never wash up - we take care of that for you always!