A CHRISTMAS REHEARSAL: THE ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS DINNER
With Christmas just around the corner, eliminate the panic and get most of your Christmas cooking done well in advance. Spend the day at Cookery School and leave calm, cool and collected with your Christmas goodies in tow at the end of the class.
Start the session with a delicious Cookery School breakfast before you start to cook. At the end of the cooking you will sit down for a fabulous Christmas lunch and celebrate with a glass of Chapel Down fizz. This will be followed by a very special Christmas ice cream and mince pies all accompanied by delicious organic wine. We will chat about how to time your Christmas meal to perfection with our ‘to do’ list and pre Christmas lunch timetable, which will be invaluable when you cook your own meal on Christmas day.
You will leave us as prepared as you could possibly be with the stuffing, cranberry sauce and bread sauce ready for freezing to use on the day. You will also leave with mincemeat, Christmas cake and the confidence to recreate the feast at home.
By the end of the day, you will have learned to make:
- organic roast turkey from Rhug Estate
- stuffing (which you can freeze at home)
- cranberry sauce (which you can freeze at home)
- bread sauce (which you can freeze at home)
- roast potatoes
- Brussels sprouts with chestnuts – learn how to peel and prepare chestnuts
- Christmas cake (which you will take home)
- Christmas mince for mince pies (which you will take home)
- mince pies
- Christmas pudding
- Christmas ice cream
- Mulled wine
- You will leave us with a great deal of your Christmas meal made and feeling confident to be able to replicate the full Christmas dinner at home
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, high quality, organic ingredients
- You will never wash up - we take care of that for you always!