Arrive at Cookery School for a breakfast of scrambled eggs with grilled summer tomatoes and mushrooms and freshly baked scones with Cookery School berry jam and clotted cream, before cooking up a feast of British summertime classics. At the end of the class, we will sit down around the Cookery School table to enjoy eating all that you have made with a glass of crisp, chilled Chapel Down fizz.
End the meal with Hasbean coffee or Tregothnan tea and homemade fudge made from beautiful organic butter and milk.
You will learn to make:
- Fresh asparagus soup and granary rolls
- The lightest of fish pies with curly kale and a mixture of fresh pulses – peas and summer beans
- Roast beef with horseradish sauce
- Herbed potato salad
- Cucumber salad
- Heritage tomato and lovage salad
- Berry trifle with homemade sponge, real custard and Yeo Valley cream
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home using the pack of cards that you will take home with you
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, high quality, organic ingredients
- You will never wash up – we take care of that for you.