Arrive at Cookery School for a light snack, before cooking up a three course menu of British classics that is perfect for a make-in-advance dinner party. At the end of the class, you will all sit around the Cookery School table to enjoy eating all that you have made with a glass of crisp, chilled Chapel Down fizz.
End the meal with Hasbean coffee or Tregothnan tea and homemade fudge made from beautiful organic butter and milk.
You will learn to make:
- Fresh watercress soup
- Individual chicken pies with the lightest of shortcrust pastry
- Buttered carrots
- Spring leaf salad – radish, spring onion and mixed leaves
- Rhubarb trifle with homemade sponge, real custard and Yeo Valley cream
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home using the pack of cards that you will take home with you
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, high quality, organic ingredients
- You will never wash up – we take care of that for you.