REGIONAL INDIAN COOKING WITH ROOPA GULATI
Join Roopa Gulati on a gastronomic journey through India.
No other country offers as many diverse dishes as regional India. From earthy Punjabi masalas, to creamy Keralan curries enriched with coconut, Gujarati lentils sweetened with jaggery and sharpened with tamarind, and meaty one pot dishes from Rajasthan’s regal palaces. Every home kitchen has its signature spice blend, favourite dishes and festival treats.
- Gain knowledge of a range of regional Indian food and the characteristics that make each style so diverse
- Learn to balance delicate spices
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably best quality ingredients – organic where possible
- Receive an emailed pack of the recipes you made during the class
- No washing up – we take care of that for you!