LOVE BRITISH NOSTALGIA FOOD
Be transported back down memory lane when British food was up with the best of them…
We are back there again! Luckily for us, we have a great tradition of food and a number of our better chefs are currently reflecting this on their menus. We feel that a class devoted solely to British nostalgia food will provide a wonderful learning and eating experience using local and seasonal British produce. The day will start with a special Cookery School breakfast – based on nostalgia of course – and you will then spend the rest of the session cooking up a feast to be enjoyed with British wines. Wines are a new but very welcome addition to our culinary tradition.
You Will Learn To Cook
- mulligatawny soup
- fish pie with a chicory and herb salad
- roast beef with yorkshire pudding and gravy
- homemade horseradish
- seasonal green vegetables and glazed carrots
- roast potatoes
- cauliflower cheese
- apple and blackberry crumble with clotted cream
- coffee and teas with mini eccles cakes
- Learn to make a range of British nostalgic recipes.
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, best quality ingredients – organic where possible
- You will never wash up – we take care of that for you always!