GLUTEN FREE BAKING
We had so much demand for our Gluten Free Cooking class that we have added this class that simply focuses on baking so that our gluten free friends can indulge too. We have done lots of experimenting with gluten free baking, using only ingredients with no additives or nasty chemicals and come up with a set of recipes that we are proud to share with our students.
You will be welcomed with gluten free nibbles before you start to bake and enjoy a baked feast at the end with a glass or two of wine, taking home any leftover cake (don’t forget to bring a container along to take them home in).
Please note that whilst most ingredients used in this class are gluten free, a few ingredients may contain traces of gluten and we are not a gluten free kitchen so this course may not be suitable for people with severe coeliac disease.
You Will Learn To Make
- Basic sponge cake filled with lemon curd and cream (uses gluten free flour)
- Hazelnut and carrot cake with a chocolate ganache topping (uses ground hazelnuts)
- Individual sticky toffee pudding with ginger cream (uses gluten free flour)
- Pineapple upside down cake (uses coconut flour)
- Orange cake (uses ground almonds)
- Torta caprese (uses ground almonds)
- You will learn how to bake a range of delicious gluten free cakes that do not compromise on flavour and are free from chemical additives
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, high quality, organic ingredients
- You will never wash up - we take care of that for you always!