Enjoy a light Cookery School breakfast or snack, depending on the time of the class, and then throw yourself into the delights of French cuisine. You will make a canapé to accompany a champagne aperitif and then sit down together to enjoy the food you have cooked with regional French wine. End the meal with a cup of Hasbeans coffee or Tregothnan tea and homemade madeleines.
You will leave with full stomachs and lots of new recipes.
You Will Learn To Make
- crudités served with anchoiade
- aubergine puree
- a classic aioli
- traditional caramelised onion, olive and anchovy pissaladiere
- a traditional pistou soup
- catch of the day baked in sea salt served with a Provencal sauce
- a Provencal boeuf en daube
- tarte au Citron
- madeleines will be served with coffee and teas
- Learn how to make a series of different French dishes from starter through to dessert and madeleines at the end
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, high quality, organic ingredients
- Receive an emailed pack of the recipes you made during the class
- No washing up – we take care of that for you!